TdThe Abia State Marketing and Quality Management Agency, in a bid to strengthen it’s operations and deliver on the mandate given to it by Governor Okezie Victor Ikpeazu, has appointed Mr. Chukwuma Cosmas Ogbonna to Head the Quality Management Unit of the Agency.
Mr. Ogbonna in this role, will complement the efforts of the Director-General of the Agency, Mr. Sam Hart by driving the Quality Management component of the Mandate of the Agency.
In this role, Mr. Ogbonna will set out and drive Quality Compliance of Public and Private Organisations in Abia State and ensure that goods and services in Abia State align with global Quality Standards.
Mr. Ogbonna, from Nnentu in Aba South LGA, is a:
* Certified Quality Management Professional
* Board of Trustees Member & National Public Relations Officer of the Nigeria Quality Infrastructure Forum (NiQIF.)
* Former Ag. Chairman of Nigerian Association of Small Scale Industrialists (NASSI) FCT, Chapter.
* Former Special Assistant, Office of the Special Adviser to the President on Informal Sector.
* A serving Special Adviser to the Abia State Governor on Quality Infrastructure & Donor Agencies.
* Studied Political & Administrative Studies – University of Portharcourt.
* Studied National Development at Taiwan Defence University, Taipei.
* Has extensive experience in Entrepreneurship Development, among others.
Welcoming Mr Ogbonna to the Agency, the Director-General of the Agency, Mr. Sam. Hart urged the general public to accord him all relevant cooperation to enable him succeed in his task and thanked Governor Okezie Victor Ikpeazu for the privilege of driving a critical sector in the Governor’s roadmap to the development of Abia State.
Head, Corporate Affairs