The South East National Youth Council of Nigeria (NYCN) Management Team resolved as follows:
1. The Management resolved on the need to restore lasting peace to all State Chapters of NYCN in the South East Zone.
2. The Office of the Vice President and the leadership of the Zone will embark on, on-the Spot Assessment Tours of all the South East States, to establish peaceful Co-relation with the leadership of the Zone and State Chapters.
3. The Management resolved to make Youth Development, Empowerment, Re-orientation and inclusiveness in governance a major tool for the leadership of NYCN in the zone, and reiterated her committment in joining hands with the Political Leadership of the zone to build South East as the China of Africa.
4. That the Council, will liaise with the South East Governor’s forum to address the issue of insecurity in the Zone, together with the various Commissioners of Police, State Directors of D.S.S, Nigeria Army formations, the Commandant of Civil Defense Corps in various States and other Security Outfits in the Zone.
5. The Council will liaise with the Political leaders in the zone and Leadership of Ohaneze Ndi Igbo to ensure that there’s peace and harmony in the zone and to maintain Inter-Ethnic and Religious peace in the Zone.
6. The Council assured the South East Governor’s forum and the Political leadership of the zone of their untiring support and pledged their indisputable peaceful relationship to the government in power in the South East States.
7. That the Vice President of the Zone in conjunction with the five (5) South East State Chairmen will use every thing within their Power’s to ensure that the South East Youth will benefit from various government programs and policies.
8. The Management Team mandated the Vice President and his Team, to restore back peace to Enugu and Imo State Chapters of the NYCN and approved for a Zonal Leaders and Stakeholders meeting of the Council, where a Blue Print for the development of the South East Zone
will be drawn and submitted to the Governor’s Forum, Political, Business and Social Cultural Leaders the Zone.
9. The Council thanked the Honourable Commissioner for Youth and Sports Imo State for providing a platform for the South East Management Meeting.
10. The Council also thanked the National President Amb Sokubo Sara-Igbe Sokubo for his role in making sure that all Zones in the Country receives equal participation in his administration.
SIGNED BY THE UNDERLISTED