The Founder and Grand Commander of this exquisite Youth Initiative Hon Stanley Nwabuisi were vocal about the mission and vision of the group. He outlined explicitly his passion for transforming the regular mundane youth ideology to be modified with the reformatory trend of the 21st century. He highlighted the Vision, Mission, Purpose, Aims, and Objectives of the group to include
*VISION:* To be a platform where young people are equipped as agents of societal transformation.
Our mission is to foster an inclusive community that connects young people with opportunities for transformation, innovation, and reinvention.
*PURPOSE:* Our purpose is to positively transform the youth Community by providing opportunities and empowerments to maximize their potentials.
*Aims and Objectives*
1. *Involvement:* Develop the mentality of Equality amongst Youths.
2. *Integrity*: Honor and reward the best in us and others
3. *Inspiration:* Move young people to believe in better
4. *Innovation:* Making a difference differently
5. *Impact:* Create the change that matters in us and the society
6. *Initiative:* Engage the inventiveness of today’s Youths in Societal development
7. *Inclusion:* Engage qualified young people in leadership and governance.
Members pledged to run with sincerity of purpose and dogged commitment to achieving the vision of the Progenitor and the group in its entirety.
In furtherance, IGWEBUIKE will be marching forward on a precipitator capacity into the various Communities of IKWUANO to make a physical presence and grassroots mobilization.
To every Youth in Ikwuano, this is a Clarion call towards transformation and repositioning. Join the moving train, Join a project that accomodates the interest of your future.
IGWEBUIKE is coming to your community soon.
Dr. Ugo Ezeribe