As the nation marks over 24 years of the return of democratic government, with series of development and underdevelopment in various sectors and aspects of life, challenges and prospects, dialogue and conflicts, nepotism, tribalism and marginalization of all sorts, mismanagement and misplacement of priorities, the year 2023 has given us a veritable opportunity to write the wrongs inorder to preserve the unity, progress and diversity of our country,Nigeria.
As the February 2023 elections is fast approaching,we have to bear these in mind;
1. A vote is a kind of prayer about the kind of world you want to live in.
-Rev. Raphael Warnock
2. Not voting is not a protest. It is a surrender.
3. If you don’t vote, you lose the right to complain.
– George Carlin
4. Bad governments are elected by good citizens who don’t vote.
5. Vote is like your rights and your life depends on it.
6. Your vote is your voice.
7. The ignorance of one voter in a democracy impairs the security of all.
– John F. Kennedy
8. The ballot is stronger than the bullet.
– Abraham Lincoln
9. Our lives begin to end the day we become silent over the things that matter.
The time is now,do not relent in your effort to make our country, Nigeria a great nation.
For Publication of your news content, essays, tapes, or any other newsworthy materials, please send them to email@example.com
For more inquiries and Advert, please call or WhatsApp. +234-805-410-9484.
Follow us on Twitter @anewsreporters
Visit our website,